My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Clixsense offered me a survey when I woke up. It asked me about my opinons on Google and Facebook affecting government policies, whether or not they should be broken up into smaller companies, and how they affect people's privacy. Near the end of the survey, it disqualified me and didn't pay any money. After that, Clixsense then offered various food surveys which disqualified me. I have 98.77 dollars there right now.

I checked the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers and there were no surveys available.

I am going to play the usual lotteries I play and I will probably get the default prizes as usual.

I didn't get any job offers or ebook sales or donations or new referrals or ad clicks or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment