My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 16, 2019

I might update my Youtube channels later. I have some videos I already made which I will just upload there.

I was able to cashout from Toluna last week so I will get 250 pesos from that site, probably after two months.

I have 800 points on Lifepoints right now, so I will probably need three more months to cashout there by reaching 1,100 points.

There were three or so Clixsense surveys offered to me when I woke up and I was disqualified from all of them. I didn't get any disqualification points.

I am going to try the usual lotteries I play after a few hours and I am expecting to get the default prizes as usual.

I didn't get any ad clicks, new referrals, donations, ebook sales, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment