My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 1, 2019

I didn't get any ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, new referrals, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I think I was able to cashout from two sites last night and I will probably receive the money after two weeks.

There was a Lifepoints survey that was offered to me when I woke up and it paid me 20 points. Because of that, I have 790 points on Lifepoints right now.

There were 2 Clixsense surveys that were offered to me and disqualified me when I woke up. They didn't pay any disqualification points.

I'll need to qualify for two more surveys on Toluna to be paid there. I might receive some surveys from Toluna after two or three weeks.

As I mentioned on Xenzuu, the stock market crashed this week and I lost around 6.7 percent of my portfolio. According to the news, the stock market will reach 8,900 points by the end of 2019, so I'm still holding on to my current shares unless I lose 50 percent or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment