My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 21, 2019

I am 80 percent of the way to a cashout on two sites. I might get to cashout from both sites after a month.

As I said before, I have 600 points on Lifepoints now. Lifepoints was offering surveys yesterday but the site wouldn't work so I wasn't able to get paid from those.

I am still at 18,000 points on Toluna. I will probably get to 21,000 points there next month.

I have 96 dollars on Clixsense right now. I am thinking of just withdrawing my funds there already since I don't think that site will last much longer. I already have a payment method I chose there and I guess I will go with that already.

I think I'm almost 50 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to receive the money after four months there.

I think this site got 1 view yesterday. My main Youtube channel has 3,100+ views right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment