My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, February 10, 2019

I might receive a cashout from two sites after two weeks. Apart from that, there are three or so sites that I can probably withdraw from after three months.

I can definitely say that Clixsense, Globaltestmarket/Lifepoints, and Toluna are not scams. I think Clixsense has paid me around 8 times total. I think I've cashed out at least 5 times each from Lifepoints and Toluna.

There are a dozen or so other sites that have paid me around five times each, so I can say that those sites are not scams either. There were a few other sites that paid me many times and were not scams, but went out of business and closed so I was not able to withdraw my last earnings from them. So even non-scam sites are pretty risky to invest in since they can close their website anytime they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment