My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, February 23, 2019

I didn't get any job offers, new referrals, ad clicks, ebook sales, or donations or anything when I woke up.

I have 690 points on Lifepoints right now. I think one survey qualified me around a week ago so it gave me 40 points.

My Toluna account is still at 18,000 points so I need to qualify for at least two more surveys to be able to withdraw there.

I might withdraw from my Clixsense account next week. I pretty much figured out a way to withdraw the money.

I am 91 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I will probably be able to withdraw there after a week. I am waiting for a cashout on two sites. I will probably receive the money from both sites after a week.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes as usual. I think I got the third lowest prize on one lottery a week ago.

I think my main Youtube channel is at 3,190 views right now. It might reach 3,200 views after two weeks. This blog got zero views yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment