My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 7, 2019

I received a letter from Sunlife Philippines. I think I will add some money to my account there later.

There were a few Lifepoints surveys offered to me earlier that disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

I think there was a Toluna survey offered earlier that paid me 300 points or so. That makes my total there around 4000 points. I need 20,000 points there to cashout.

I have around four more paid tasks to do for today.

I think I also received an email earlier offering to sell me websites. I don't really make enough money to pay for my own domain monthly. I might try that later when I have a larger budget to work with. But I can't afford it right now.

I looked at the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers and there weren't any surveys available.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment