My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, February 9, 2019

I didn't get any ebook sales, donations, ad clicks, new referrals, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I think I received another email again yesterday wanting to sell me some websites. I can't really afford to do that right now. I might consider it after a few years.

I am over 50 percent of the way to a cashout on about three sites. I will probably be able to withdraw after a month. I think I was able to cashout from one site yesterday and I was able to receive the money.

There were two Lifepoints surveys offered to me when I woke up. They both disqualified me and gave me 4 points total.

I think my main Youtube channel is now at 3,100 views. The about section says it only has 2,000 views so maybe I should edit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment