My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, February 3, 2019

I received cashouts from two sites last night. I was also able to request a cashout from one site when I woke up.

I think my Lifepoints total is now 470 points. I think my current points on Toluna are 1,300 points.

I think I have figured out how to cashout my money from Clixsense. I will try it later, but there are some options I would like to try first before I do that method I discovered.

I didn't get any ebook sales, donations, ad clicks, or job offers when I woke up.

There are about 3 sites on which I am more than 50 percent of the way to a cashout. On other sites, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout.

I tried looking at the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers and there were no surveys available.

No comments:

Post a Comment