My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

I didn't get any ebook sales, ad clicks, donations, job offers, or anything when I woke up.

Lifepoints offered a survey last night but when I checked it, I was too late so the survey was expired. I will probably have to wait for next month to receive Toluna surveys again. My account total on Clixsense is currently 97 dollars.

I am 96 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I will probably get to cashout there after a week. Apart from that, I think I am over 50 percent of the way to a cashout on around three other sites. I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

This blog got zero views last night.

I tried the usual lotteries I play an hour ago and I got the default prizes on all of them as usual. The random bonus I got was 2 percent.

I think there are around four sites I used to logged into that are now closed. I might discuss them more if the sites aren't restored and remain permanently closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment