My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 30, 2023

 This blog has gotten 6 views this month total. Last month it got 32 views.

I haven't been working much lately so I still have around the same amount of money earned compared to around a week ago.

I have 17,000+ points on toluna right now because a survey paid me. I need to earn 21000 points to cashout there.

I have 5.90 dollars on ysense right now. Right now I am earning mostly from the poll there.

I still have 4+ dollars on timebucks. I am earning mostly from the poll and the paid to click ads there.

I looked at my coin-farm.net account and I didn't get any gems from nowhere this time either. I have around 4 gems there right now. I almost have 1000+ birds there.

I have 84 cents on paidverts right now so I am very close to a cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment