My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

 This blog has gotten 5 views so far this month. Last month it got 32 views total.

I have 4.65+ dollars on ysense right now. As of now I'm mostly earning money from the polls there as well as the profile questions.

I have 1.97 dollars on timebucks right now. I am earning there mostly from the poll and the paid to click ads.

I have 17,315 points on toluna right now.

I have -28 points on lifepoints right now. A poll paid me 1 point so I was able to remove -1 from my account there.

I am going to check my coin-farm.net account in about a week to see if I got new crystals there.

I am still playing the two play to earn games I play. I earn around 1.50 dollars a month from those two games.

I might start earning more money from data entry from now on since I don't seem to qualify for surveys anymore. As you can see I am earning mostly from polls/paid to click ads on survey sites instead of surveys. I probably need to replace surveys as a source of income soon.

I am mostly losing interest in the work I am currently doing. I am trying to know what job I really want to do, but I have no idea. I also can't find any online jobs that pay as much or more than what I'm currently doing, unless I apply to a job and have a regular full-time online job with a boss (I'd really rather not go down that route). All the careers I will probably have more fun with, such as creative careers, don't pay enough or any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment