My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 21, 2023

 I still haven't qualified for any surveys on Ysense so far this month. This month I earned only from the polls and the profile questions there.

I have 8100+ points on toluna right now. I need to earn 21000 points to cashout there.

This blog has gotten 5 views so far this month. Last month it got 32 views total.

I haven't been receiving any ad clicks recently.

I have 76 cents on paidverts right now. I am very close to reaching 1 dollar and advertising there. I earn around 5 cents a week there currently, and I can earn more if I increase my BAP level there.

I have 25000+ coins on cointiply. I haven't really had time to click the paid to click ads there recently.

I have 144 pesos on mobrog right now. There was a survey that would pay 10 pesos there recently, but it would take 60 minutes to complete, so I just closed the survey and didn't complete it since it wasn't worth it.

I have 3.4+ dollars on timebucks right now. I earn there mostly from the paid to click ads and the poll, with very few surveys at rare times.

I have 92 points on lifepoints right now since a few surveys paid me. I need to earn 285 points at least to cashout.

I am still earning on the two play to earn games I play. I am going to invest 10 dollars into one game again as soon as I earn 10 dollars from timebucks.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment