My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

I have earned 1+ dollars on ysense.com so far this month. Last month I earned 4+ dollars there. Last year I earned 10+ dollars there per month but I guess nowadays my earnings there is 1 dollar a month now.

I have 13,000+ points on toluna right now because a recent survey paid me. I need to complete around 3 more surveys so I can cashout there.

I have 156 points on lifepoints right now. I need to earn at least 285 points there to cashout 5 dollars or 250 pesos.

I still have 25,000+ coins on cointiply. I need to earn 30,000 coins to cashout there. I haven't been clicking paid to click ads there so I have been earning more slowly there.

I actually had around 4,000 dollars from an investment I made money on stolen from me since someone was able to hack my account. It was actually an online investment and not an investment at a traditional bank so it's not really possible to start an investigation or trace where the money went or who took it. Anyway there's nothing I can do about that. I just started investing in newer investments.

I have 4+ dollars on timebucks right now. I am earning there mostly from the paid to click ads and the polls since the surveys usually disqualify me. I am going to use 10 dollars I earn there to make another online investment.



No comments:

Post a Comment