My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 17, 2023

 I haven't qualified for any surveys so far on ysense this month. I am earning there mostly from the poll right now as well as the profile questions. I earned 18 cents total there this month so far.

I reached 21000 points on toluna recently, so I was able to request a cashout. I will probably receive the money after a month. Right now I have 995 points there after my recent cashout.

I have 2.40 dollars on timebucks right now. Another survey there did a chargeback on me so my account lost around 50 cents. I'm not really sure why the survey I completed was lacking in quality.

I have -28 points on lifepoints right now. I need to earn around 310 more points to cashout there.

I am still earning from the play to earn games I play. I still earn around 70 to 80 pesos per month total from those two games. I was able to invest some money from timebucks in those games.

I still have 6 crystals on coin-farm.net. I didn't receive crystals for no reason this time.

I have 25000+ coins on cointiply. I am pretty close to a cashout there.

I looked at my happybirthdates account and I still don't have any money there.


No comments:

Post a Comment