My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 4, 2023

 I actually earn 2.5 dollars a month now from play to earn gaming because I decided to invest more money. As I mentioned earlier, I want to do a career shift and do something else other than surveys because surveys have been disqualifying me left and right. It doesn't look like the surveys business is going to be around for much longer.

I have 7+ dollars on ysense right now. I earned 1+ dollars there total last month  So far this month I have earned 1.70+ dollars there. I used to earn 10 dollars a month there but not anymore.

I have 5+ dollars on timebucks right now because a survey paid me. I am going to invest more in a play to earn game once I have 10 dollars earned there to cashout.

I am almost at 26,000 coins on cointiply. I need to click the paid to click ads there constantly to earn more money, but I usually don't feel like it.

I have 17,000+ points on toluna right now. I need to complete 1-2 more surveys to cashout there. A recent poll paid me 15 points there.

I have 88 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to advertise there once I have earned 1 dollar there to gain more BAP.

I am almost at 21 dollars in total earnings on honeygain. I seem to earn around 50 US cents per month there by doing nothing and just letting the program run.

I still have 144 pesos on mobrog. So far the recent surveys there have been disqualifying me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment