My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 14, 2023

 This blog has gotten 4 views so far this month. Last month it got 6 views total.

I have 8+ dollars right now on ysense mainly from answering the polls and the profile questions.

I have 6+ dollars on timebucks right now from clicking paid to click ads and clicking the daily poll.

I was able to request a cashout from toluna since a survey paid me. I am going to receive the money after three or so weeks.

I have 275 points on lifepoints right now. I need to complete one more survey to cashout there.

I paid for advertising on paidverts. I gained 4000+ BAP as a result. I didn't gain any referrals from doing this, as expected.

I have 26000+ coins on cointiply right now. I am pretty close to cashing out three dollars there.

I am going to login to each online account I have soon to keep my accounts active and not end up having them closed due to inactivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment