My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, September 24, 2023

This blog has gotten 14,000+ views this month so far. Last month it got 40 views.

I have 7.22 dollars on ysense right now because a survey paid me. I can cashout there once I reach 10 dollars.

I have 4+ dollars on timebucks right now. I am very near to a cashout of 5 dollars there.

I have 79 points right now on lifepoints because a survey paid me. I also had one survey do a chargeback so I lost 60 points from that.

I have 31,000+ points on toluna right now. I need to earn around 10,000 more points to have 2 cashouts there. I am still waiting for my previous cashout to arrive there.

I have 5000+  coins on cointiply right now. I need to earn 30,000 coins to cashout 3 dollars there.

I looked at my coin-farm.net account and I didn't get any new crystals there this time.

I have 37+ cents on paidverts right now I will cashout there once I reach 1 dollar.

I am glad this blog got 14,000 views in one month. Usually this blog only gets 20 or so views a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment