My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 7, 2023

 This blog suddenly got 300 views this month. It surprised me. Last month this blog got 40 views total.

I am almost at 6 dollars on ysense.com. I am earning mostly from the polls there right now. So far this month all the surveys there have disqualified me.

I am almost at 2 dollars on timebucks.com. I am earning there mostly from the poll and the ad clicks recently as well as disqualification points. So far this month all the surveys there have disqualified me.

I have 47,000 points on toluna right now. That's worth around two more cashouts. I am waiting for my recent cashout to arrive before I request another cashout.

I have 3800+ coins on cointiply right now. Recently I have not been clicking the paid to click ads there so I am earning more slowly there.

I have 8 cents on paidverts right now. I am waiting for a cashout of 70 cents to arrive in my account. So far it's been about a week and I haven't received my money yet.

I am going to request a cashout on honeygain after this month since I have reached 10 dollars in earnings there. I don't really want to store my honeygain money as an investment anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment