My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

 This blog got 5000+ views this month so far, which was a big surprise. Last month it got 40 views total.

I have 7+ dollars on ysense right now because a survey paid me. I have earned 1.15 dollars there total for this month so far. Last month I earned 3+ dollars there.

I have 49,000+ points on toluna right now. That's worth 2 cashouts. I am still waiting for my cashout from them to arrive. Once it arrives in my account, I will cashout again.

I have 25+ cents on paidverts right now. I am going to cashout there once I earn 1 dollar there. Right now I have 150000+ BAP there.

I have 4800+ coins on cointiply right now. I might reach 5000 coins there soon.

I still have 55 points on lifepoints.

I have 3+ dollars on timebucks right now since a survey paid me there. I will cashout there once I reach 5 dollars.

I haven't really gained any new referrals on coin-farm.net. I still have 0.23 crystals there so I can't withdraw anything there right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment