My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, September 30, 2023

 The traffic on this site has slowed down again. Right now this blog has 0 views today and 64 views yesterday. A few days ago this blog was getting thousands of views per day, but those times are over. I didn't really get any ad clicks or referrals from those views anyway.

I have 8.90 dollars on ysense right now, so I am pretty close to a cashout there.

 I have 4.60+ dollars on timebucks right now. I only need 40 more cents to cashout there. Without surveys it will take me around 20 days to earn 40 cents there.

I have 40000+ points on toluna. I can cashout there two more times after my recent cashout arrives.

I have 56+ cents on paidverts right now. I will cashout there once I reach 1 dollar instead of advertising.

I have 5000+ coins on cointiply right now. I don't have much time to click the ads there recently, so I am earning much more slowly there.

No comments:

Post a Comment