My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

 This blog has gotten 21,000+ views this month. Last month it got 40 views.

I have 8+ dollars on ysense right now because a survey paid me. I can cashout once I reach 10 dollars there.

I have 4.5+ dollars on timebucks right now. Over there I am earning mainly from the paid to click ads and the polls.

I have 38,000+ points on toluna right now. If I complete another survey there I will have enough points for two cashouts.

I have 42 cents on paidverts right now. I will cashout there once I reach 1 dollar there.

I am cashing out from the play to earn games I play as soon as I can. I don't really believe in investing in them anymore. It seems like all their currencies do is trend downwards so I just convert all the money to fiat as soon as I can.

I have 5000+ coins on cointiply right now. I will cashout 3 dollars there when I reach 30,000 coins.

The plentybenjis.com website is down again. I don't see that site lasting for much longer. As I recall the site owner is battling a severe illness, so I see the owner shutting the site down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment