My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 28, 2020

I lost one subscriber on my main Youtube channel since the subscriber unsubscribed. I now have 13 subscribers there.

I'm still waiting for Toluna to pay me 250 pesos for one survey. The points will probably arrive after a week.

I have 8.20 dollars on Timebucks right now. I often try to complete surveys there but there are none available. I will try to do the slideshows instead though I'd rather not.

I have 60 cents on Ysense right now. There were some surveys offered when I woke up and they all disqualified me.

Right now I have 56 points on Lifepoints. I will get to cashout once I earn at least 250 more points.

This blog has received 145 views this month. That is more than the 142 views it received last month.

I still don't have any referrals on coin-farm.net. I might be able to buy one blue bird soon.

I didn't receive any new followers or donations or ebook sales or ad clicks or job offers or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment