My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, July 3, 2020

I earned 60 dollars so far on Ysense this year. Last year I earned 70 dollars total on Ysense. So halfway through this year I'm about to earn more than I earned last year there already.

I'm at 8.20 dollars on Timebucks. I am still trying to get surveys there but there are none available. I'm going to try some routers there that I don't usually try.

I am 1/5 of the way to a cashout on two sites. I might be able to cashout after a few months.

I am still waiting to be paid 34,000 points for a survey on Toluna. Apparently I need to wait for six months to be paid for a survey that pays that many points. Right now I have 17000 points there so I need 4000 more points for a cashout.

There's still no withdrawal option on Tokenrush. I am thinking of closing my account there.

I still have 228 pesos on Mobrog so I need 22 more pesos to cashout there. I earned 0 pesos there last month.

I didn't get any job offers or ad clicks or donations or new referrals when I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment