My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, July 25, 2020

There was a Mobrog survey that paid me 29 pesos recently, so I have 36 pesos there now. I need 250 pesos there to cashout.

I have 6 dollars on Ysense right now. I earned a total of 12 dollars there this month. That's a big increase in income since I only used to earn 3 dollars a month there. Last month I earned 16 dollars total there.

I have around 8.80 dollars still on Timebucks. I am going to try some survey routers there to see if I will earn more.

I suddenly received 30 pesos in my account. I am not sure why I got that money, but I think it was a donation to me since there were no instructions on what to do with the money.

I still have 4.500 points on Toluna and I am still waiting for the 250 pesos to arrive in my account there.

I didn't receive any ad clicks or new followers or ebook sales or job offers when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment