My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

I now have 10 dollars on Ysense. I tried cashing out but I saw that they changed their minimum cashout amount to 25 dollars. So I have to take a few more months completing surveys before I can get the money.

There was a recent Lifepoints survey that paid me, so I have 100 or so points there right now. I need 280 or so points to cashout 250 pesos.

This blog has gotten 50 views this month. Last month it got 140+ views.

I have 1,500 points on Toluna right now. I am still waiting to be paid for a survey worth 250 pesos.

My main Youtube channel now has 4,915 views. I might reach 5000 views there soon.

I was sent an email telling me to pay for a SEO service for my blog, but I use my email to receive job offers so I said no and replied that I was looking for a job. Also, my budget is too small to afford a SEO service.

I need a few more months to cashout from some websites.

I was able to afford some advertising and I tried advertising one website I am a member of but I didn't get any referrals that way.

I didn't get any ebook sales or ad clicks or donations when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment