My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 7, 2020

This blog now has 8400 views. It got 24 views total for this month.

I think my main Youtube channel is now at 4800+ views, while my second channel is at 2700+ views.

I might stop posting on Tumblr since there is no proof that I am getting any views or engagement there. At least here I can see how many views I'm getting.

There's still no cashout option available for Swiftdemand, so I'm not putting it as an active site. I removed Tokenrush from my active sites since it does not have any cashout option as well.

I might get to cashout from 2 sites very soon, one of them being Cointiply since I have 2.97 dollars there and I can cashout at 3 dollars.

Right now I have around 7.80 dollars on Timebucks so I might get to cashout there very soon. I haven't checked some offers there in a while so I bet they will pay me some money.


No comments:

Post a Comment