My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 12, 2020

Apparently I can cashout at Lifepoints now with just 250 pesos so I was able to make 2 cashouts.

I was also able to cashout from Toluna recently so I will receive the money after 4 weeks.

I have 7.80 dollars on Timebucks right now. There is a poll I can complete later to earn more money there.

This blog got 22 views earlier. This blog got 43 views so far this month.

My main Youtube channel is now at 4800+ views. My second channel has 2700+ views and seems to have 10 subscribers now, although that subscriber will probably unsubscribe soon.

My Tumblr still only has 1 bot follower, while my life blog there has 0 followers. I can't see the view counts there but they are probably a few thousand total.

Apart from that I might get to cashout from two other sites soon. I might get to cashout from Mobro soon since I have 228 pesos there and I can cashout at 250 pesos, so I might get to cashout after one or two paying surveys.

I didn't get any new referrals or job offers or ad clicks or ebook sales or donations when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment