My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 4, 2020

There were a few toluna surveys that paid me a few thousand points so I have 19000 points there right now. I need 21000 points to cashout there.

I just requested a 500 peso cashout from Lifepoints since I had 000 points and could cashout. I will probably receive the money by next week.

Tokenrush still has no cashout options. I will probably remove it from my recommended list.

I now have 7.80 dollars on Ysense because of a few Toluna surveys there. I can cashout once I reach 10 dollars.

This blog has received 15 views total for the month of June. Last month it received 140+ views.

I will update my two Youtube channels after a month. I might post on this blog again after a month or so.

Right now I have 7.70 dollars on Timebucks. I earn less there now since I can't earn constantly from the roll tab anymore.

I think my main Youtube channel will reach 4,800 views soon if I remember correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment