My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 21, 2020

This blog has gotten 90 views total this month. For the past 24 hours this blog has gotten 1 view.

Youtube is deleting comments in my comment section. One of my videos had about 5 comments but now it's suddenly zero.

I have 8 dollars on Timebucks now. They seem to be adding a feature where you pay money every week to earn more. However, the amount is too high for me to consider. Maybe if it was a few cents to pay per week I would be interested.

I was able to receive the money from surveys I've been working on for a few months. It was added to my account. It was about 24 dollars.

I'm halfway to a cashout on two sites. I might get to cashout there after a few months.

I have 8000 points on Toluna right now. I was able to request a cashout recently and received the money.

I have 56 points on Lifepoints right now. There was a recent survey offered worth 100 points but the site said they already got enough survey takers so I wasn't paid anything and not even disqualification points.

I have 7 dollars on Ysense right now since a lot of surveys paid me. I earned 10 dollars there so far this month, so a lot of surveys are paying me there. I will get to cashout ten dollars there once I reach that amount.

My recent video on Youtube got 16 views. I'm thinking of making more sneezing videos and those might get 1000 or so views.

No comments:

Post a Comment