My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 6, 2020

There were three Mobrog surveys offered to me recently which all disqualified me. Before that I was able to reach 250 pesos there so I was able to cashout. I already received the money. I have not gotten any Mobrog referrals so far.

I now have 5.50 dollars on Timebucks. I earn 50 cents a month there without surveys, so at that rate, I will get to cashout 10 dollars after nine months, but 2 surveys usually pay me per month there so I will probably get to cashout sooner than that.

I now have 500 points on Lifepoints. I earn around 300 points per month there, so I will probably get to cashout after three months.

This blog has gotten 23 views this month total. Last month this blog got 190 views total.

I am going to update my two Youtube channels on Wednesday. By that time my last videos will be 3 weeks old.

My main Youtube channel is now at 4,600 views. Ideally I want my views to increase a lot in the future, but my channel is already four years old and I don't think anything will change about the channel especially view-wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment