My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

I was able to update my two Youtube channels. The new videos I uploaded have zero views so far.

There is one Lifepoints survey offered to me right now but I can't login to the Lifepoints website. There was also one Mobrog survey offered to me that disqualified me as soon as I clicked the invite.

There was one Toluna survey that almost paid me 5000 points recently but it had an error at the end and didn't pay me anything/

This blog has gotten 32 views total so far this month.

I am trying to update my Tumblr account but it keeps saying that there is an error loading forms so I can't post anything there.

I didn't get any ebook sales or donations or ad clicks or job offers or new followers when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment