My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, April 11, 2020

I still can't login to my Lifepoints account because there is an error. Because of that I can't respond to the survey invites sent recently.

There was another Toluna survey sent recently that disqualified me. So far this April all the Toluna surveys sent to me disqualified me. I don't think I won the video guessing game there either.

I didn't receive any ad clicks or ebook sales or donations or get any new followers when I woke up.

This blog got 2 views recently. I am probably going to get 2 views over the next 24 hours.

I suddenly got 14 more views on my main Youtube channel and I am not sure why. Usually I only get 1 or 2 views every once in a while.

There are two closed sites that I should probably replace - free-dogecoin.com and free-bcash.com. Donkeymails.com and jillsclickcorner.com are already basically closed  too so I don't visit there much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment