My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 17, 2020

There were two more Lifepoints surveys offered to me that disqualified me, so I have 515 total Lifepoints now because of the disqualification points.

So far I still have 18330 points on Toluna.

I now have 6.10 dollars on Timebucks because of non-survey earnings. I earn around 50 cents per month there without surveys so it will take me eight more months to withdraw there at the latest, but there will probably be two or three surveys paying me per month.

I now have 2.8 dollars on Cointiply. I need 3 dollars to cashout there. I can reach 3 dollars there in about two weeks if I work really hard there, but I usually don't focus on that website.

I was told that I would receive 5000 pesos from the government because of recent events, but I think the government ran out of funds so I won't be receiving any money.

I might get to cashout from two more sites after two months.

This blog has gotten 75 views total for this month so far.

I didn't receive any job offers or ad clicks or new followers or ebook sales or anything like that when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment