My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 31, 2020

I was able to receive 1000 pesos from Lifepoints earlier. After that cashout there were many surveys offered to me there afterwards so I have 300 points there again. I will get to cashout 1000 pesos again at 1130 points.

I currently have 15000 points on Toluna. Once I reach 21000 points I can cashout 250 pesos there.

I think I said it already but I joined a new survey site which is Mobrog. I have 70 pesos there so far earned in one month, I can cashout there once I reach 250 pesos. I am going to estimate my earnings there to be around 30 pesos a month.

Right now I have 8.39 dollars on Timebucks. I will get to cashout there at 10 dollars so it is very exciting. I will probably earn 2 more dollars after three months.

I still don't have referrals on coinfarm.net. I have 33000 purchasing points there right now and I might be able to afford to buy the blue bird after two weeks.

This site got 174 views total for the month of January. As of February 1 this blog has 1 view for this month so far.

My second Youtube channel almost has 2,300 views. I think it will have 2,300 views once the channel receives 11 or so more views.

No comments:

Post a Comment