My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, January 11, 2020

My Ysense account has 9.96 dollars right now. I need to earn 4 more cents before I can cashout 10 dollars there. I've earned 235 dollars there total since I joined in 2016. I earn an average of 5 dollars a month there.

I have 720 points on Lifepoints right now. I need 1,100 points there to cashout. Once I reach 1,100 points there I can cashout 1000 pesos or 20 dollars. I will probably reach that amount after three months.

I have 6.10 dollars on Timebucks right now. I reached 6 dollars since a Pollfish survey paid me 30 or so cents. I need to earn 10 dollars there before I can cashout.

I have 2,800 points on Toluna right now. I need 21,000 points there before I can cashout 250 pesos. I will probably reach that amount after four months.

Apart from that, I can probably cashout from about two sites after two or three months.

This blog has reached 52 views this month. After one more view this blog will reach 7,700 views.

My main Youtube channel has 4,380 views right now. After twenty more views it will have 4,400 views. My second channel has 2,100 or so views.

I will post on my tumblr accounts after two or so weeks. I might release another ebook for free on Tumblr soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment