My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 17, 2020

I'm 1/20 of the way to a cashout on fly-dash.com. I will probably be able to cashout there after two months.

I checked my coin-farm.net account and I still don't have any referrals. Right now I have around 15,000 silver coins there for purchase and 12,000 coins for withdrawal.

There were many Lifepoints surveys that paid me lately so I have 900 points there right now. I need 1,100 points to cashout 1000 pesos there. I will probably get to do that after two months.

I have 6.90 dollars on Timebucks right now since a two or so surveys paid me. I need 10 dollars there to cashout. I will probably get to do that after three months.

On Toluna two surveys paid me recently this month so I have 8000 points there right now. I need 21000 point to cashout 250 pesos there. I will probably reach that amount after three months.

I am still at 9.96 dollars on Ysense. I need four more cents  to cashout there. I already got paid2,80 dollars there for the month of January so I will probably have to wait until next month until a survey pays me there.

Apart from that I might get to cashout from two or three sites after two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment