My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

I recently got paid on Lifepoints 20 points for a survey, so I have 720 points there now.

I currently have 2800 points on Toluna.

I have 5.75 dollars on Timebucks right now. I need 10 dollars there to cashout. They automatically send cashouts once I reach 10 dollars so I don't have to request a cashout there.

I am going to try to collect eggs on coinfarm.net only monthly. I will still get the same amount of eggs even if I collect less often anyway.

My second Youtube channel is now at 2,200 views. My main channel is still at 4,300 views. I think my second Youtube channel received 2 new subscribers so it is at 9 subscribers now but I am sure that those people will unsubscribe soon.

I think I'll be able to cashout from three sites after two months.

This month this blog has 37 views total. This blog got 250 views total last month. I think most of the views arrive at the 20th every month.


No comments:

Post a Comment