My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, February 2, 2020

I might be able to cashout from three sites after three weeks.

For this month this blog has gotten 8 views so far. Last month this site got 170 views total, which is fewer than the 270 views this blog got last December.

My second Youtube channel only needs 4 more views to reach 2,300 total views. My main Youtube channel is still at 4,300 views.

I currently have 4 dollars on Ysense. I need 10 dollars there to cashout. I will probably reach that amount after two months.

Right now I have 8.50 dollars or so on Timebucks since there was a recent Pollfish survey that paid me 20 or so cents.

I think I'm giving up on coinfarm.net and withdrawing as much of my money there as I can. Without paying referrals there you can only withdraw 40 percent of your investment. I probably have to pay for advertising to get referrals there and there are better sites to promote with paid advertising like Toluna and Ysense.

I currently have 15,000 points still on Toluna and I need 6000 more points to cashout there.

No comments:

Post a Comment