My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, February 3, 2020

Ysense just paid me for a survey worth over 1 dollar. It's very rare for that site to pay a dollar per survey after 2017. Anyway, my account there now has 5.50 dollars or something.

I now have 8.60 dollars on Timebucks because of offers that pay fractions of a cent. I will be able to cashout there at 10 dollars.

There have been no Mobrog survey offers recently. I will probably get survey invites from them after two weeks.

I didn't get any ad clicks or ebook sales or new referrals when I woke up. I will probably have to pay for advertising to get referrals instead of relying on this blog and Youtube to get referrals.

My second Youtube channel has 2,299 views and only needs one more view to reach 2,300 views. My main channel is still at 4,300 views.

I will try to upload videos to my two channels by tomorrow. By tomorrow my last uploads on my channels will be a month ago, so I think it would be good to upload again at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment