My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

I just updated my two Youtube channels. Apparently my second Youtube channel already has 2,300 views, which is great. My main Youtube channel is at 4430 views. Recently my second channel has been getting more views per month than my main one.

There was a recent Mobrog survey that paid me earlier. It paid me 24 pesos.

I'll be able to cashout from about three sites after one month.

This blog has gotten 1 view this month so far. Last month this blog got 170 views total.

Right now I have 8.66 dollars on Timebucks. Without surveys I earn around 50 cents a month there, so I might get to cashout there after three months.

I was able to buy the blue bird on coinfarm.net. It is worth 37500 silver coins. At some point I might be able to buy the black bird, which is worth 750000 coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment