My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 7, 2017

I just sold my MWC shares and replaced them with JFC shares. For another account, I sold the MWC shares and bought SMPH shares. MWC's price just keeps flopping and it was better to cut losses especially as losses were going into thousands with the other account. Good thing I sold my URC shares when there was news of it having problems with revenue. Its price is dropping like a rock. I wish I invested in ALI shares as well as its other stock which is also AYALA corp that I don't remember the stock code of. Its stock price has had a 50 percent increase over the past few years. I wish I invested more into that company. A lot of the other account's stocks are going into the red. It would have generally been better to have just left the stocks it used to have on hold, apart from TEL which flopped badly and never recovered and URC which has seen a major flop in price as I stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment