My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 7, 2017

There's been a big upswing in BDO shares in the stock market. They used to be worth 122php per share around a month ago but they are worth 131php per share now. I was able to take part in that stock price increase and I am glad about that. I just wish I invested more shares into it since it is a recommended stock in the Citiseconline EIP. One stock I wish I didn't buy is MWC. It is also part of the COL recommended EIP stocks so I bought it, but its price keeps going down. I guess I didn't realize that that stock doesn't have much fluidity, with few people buying and selling it, and it's not popular as a stock overall. I lost a lot of money from buying MWC shares and I wish I didn't buy a stock like that that I didn't know much about. I wish I had invested in BDO shares instead. But it might be too late to buy more shares now as the price will probably decrease at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment