My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I am going to try to get a writing sample created, or a writing portfolio to show to others when I apply for creative writing jobs. I might start a Tumblr account and start writing there and editing too. It might be too hard for me to keep two blogger accounts just to separate one for money making and the other one for creative writing. I might end up posting the wrong post on the wrong site. So I am going to create a separate Tumblr account instead. I just need to use Adblock to block all the promotional material that is forced on the user there, so I won't be forced to look at Tumblr accounts I don't want to read. You are forced to follow Tumblr accounts there when you make an account and I don't really want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment