My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 7, 2017

I am done clicking my Neobux ads today. From what I read, I'm supposed to extend all my rented referrals there for 240 days before I start withdrawing anything. I think having around 150 referrals is the ideal amount to have there since I will end up earning a maximum of 90 dollars a month with it. To rent 150 referrals, I will need to pay 30 dollars first and then extend them all for 240 days, which is the expensive part. To do that, I will need to pay around 165 dollars to extend them all for 240 days. After I do that, I can be free to withdraw as much as I want. In addition to that, would be good to earn that 165 dollars again from those referrals which will take around three months so that I can hopefully extend them all for 240 days again. From what I know, the autorecycle function works even when I extend the referrals for 240 days, so that is very useful and I won't have to do any monitoring that way. I hope I can make this happen so I can start earning good money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment