My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

I don't really think I will ever earn referrals from this site anymore. In fact, the view counter isn't increasing anymore. Not even the Blogger bot is visiting this site. But I guess I am going to continue posting just for the fun of it.

I think I am going to stash a lot of dollars in my Paypal account. This is because the value of the Philippine peso is only going to keep coming down as time goes on and dollars will become more and more valuable. Then once the value of dollars is at an all-time high, I will convert my dollars into pesos and put them in my bank account. I will earn profits that way without doing much of anything. In addition to that, I will decrease my standard of living so I will buy only the minimum required products and the cheapest brands.

I don't really have much interest in investing in Bitcoin anymore. I don't think it is a very stable currency to invest in. Plus I am getting confused by the concept of having browser wallets and offline wallets. I think I have to download 100 gigabytes of data to have an offline wallet, and that is just too much. As for browser wallets, apparently they have security issues where people can just access the account and withdraw funds if they have access to your address. It's very confusing to me and I might make an error and end up having other people hijacking my account. It's too bad that it's confusing to use, really. There is constant news about the value of Bitcoin only going higher and higher as time goes on. I think it would be a good idea to have at least 100 dollars in bitcoins. According to a pay per click advertisement I watched, that 100 dollars in bitcoin today is going to be worth 38,000 dollars in about twelve years! It's really too bad that bitcoin is confusing to use and I don't trust it as a program.

I am glad that Paypal is simple to use now. It's not like the early days because verifying a Paypal account is now easy with a Paymaya virtual card. Even if the Paymaya card expires, the Paypal account will still stay verified, which is amazing. Paypal was very difficult to use a few years ago, especially with verification, and I am glad they have made it easier now.

Some things I wish could be made easier are converting Payza funds to Paypal funds and verifying Payza accounts. Both are still very stressful processes. After verifying my Paypal account, I now have to deal with verifying my Payza account since pay per click sites have been banned by Paypal and only use Payza. I also have to deal with verifying my exchanger account for transferring Payza funds to Paypal and it is a very stressful and complicated process.

No comments:

Post a Comment