My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, June 17, 2023

 This blog has gotten 1 view so far this month. Last month it got 14 views.

I just cashed out money from Toluna recently. I will probably receive the money after a month. I have 3500+ points there right now after my cashout.

I have 5+ dollars on ysense right now because a recent survey paid me 4 dollars. I can cashout there once I have 10 dollars again total.

I have 8+ dollars on timebucks because a recent survey paid me. I can cashout there once I reach 10 dollars. After that cashout, I can receive 5 dollar cashouts from them instead of waiting for 10 dollars according to their update.

I have 29 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to advertise there once I reach 1 dollar there.

I still have 27000+ coins on cointiply. I still haven't had time to click ads there recently.

I was able to cashout from lifepoints recently because 2 recent surveys paid me around 150 pesos worth of points. I have 32 points there after my recent cashout. They actually increased the amount of points required to cashout from them, so my income from that website per month has decreased.

It looks like plentybenjis.com is offline again. The owner there has talked a lot about being in the hospital quite frequently. I wish it wasn't the case, but the owner might have passed away already. I might have to delete that site from my browser and try to find a website to replace it.


No comments:

Post a Comment