My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 1, 2023

 This blog got 14 views total last month. Two months ago it got 6 views total.

I was able to cashout from Ysense recently. I already received the money in my account. I have 44 cents in my account there after my cashout of 10 dollars.

I was also able to cashout from Toluna recently. I have 210 points left there after my cashout of 21000 points. I haven't received that money yet.

I still have 27,000+ coins on cointiply right now. I need to earn 30,000 coins total to cashout 3 dollars.

I am currently earning around 3 dollars a month from play to earn games. I have been investing more money into one game so I am earning a bit more there.

Ideally one game I have been playing becomes play to earn too. I am getting bored of that game recently and I think I want to be paid money to play it so I will feel like playing a lot again.

I advertised on paidverts recently. I didn't get any referrals this way but at least I increased my BAP there.

I have 6.92+ dollars on timebucks right now. I need to earn 10 dollars there to cashout. I will probably put that money into my account instead of investing it into a play to earn game.

No comments:

Post a Comment