My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 30, 2023

 I have 7+ dollars on ysense right now. I earned 6+ dollars total there this month.

This blog got 7 views total this month. Last month it got 14 views.

I have 28,000+ coins on cointiply right now. I was able to click the paid to click ads there recently.

I have 13,000+ points on toluna right now. Right now Toluna is malfunctioning and it's impossible to login there.

I have 45+ cents on timebucks right now after my recent cashout. I already received the money from that cashout. A survey paid me 25 cents there recently. I also earned a bit of money from the paid to click ads. According to what I saw on my statistics there, I earn 4 dollars a month there right now.

I still have 13 cents on 2captcha.com. I don't do much work there right now.

I have 39 cents on paidverts right now. I will advertise there again once I reach 1 dollar there.

I have 319 points on lifepoints right now because polls paid me 2 points recently. I need to earn 340 points there to cashout 250 pesos. A few months ago 250 pesos there only cost 285 points but they increased the points required.

I have 13 pesos on mobrog right now. So far all the recent surveys there have been disqualifying me.



No comments:

Post a Comment