My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 30, 2023

 I now have 4.57 dollars on ysense because a few surveys paid me. I have earned 4+ dollars on ysense this month. Last year I used to earn 10 dollars a month there.

I have 23,000+ coins on cointiply right now. I will probably get to withdraw there soon.

I have 10000+ points on toluna right now. I need 21000 points to cashout there.

I have just received a cashout from timebucks worth 11 dollars. The money is already in my account. I am going to use the money to invest in a play to earn game. I  now have 41 cents on my account there after my cashout.

I checked my coin-farm.net account and I saw I didn't receive crystals for no reason this time. I have 6 crystals there right now. I need around 60 crystals to cashout there.I have 900+ birds there right now! When I reach 1000+ birds there I will probably make a video about it.

I have -130 points on lifepoints right now. I need to earn around 400 more points to cashout there. I received money from my recent cashout there worth 5 dollars.

I have 50 cents on paidverts right now. I am planning on just using that website to advertise websites I am a member of.

This blog has gotten 32 views total this month. Last month it got 36 views total.

No comments:

Post a Comment